Leading the way in dog health & wellbeing
- Ryan and Beth take my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Riley on regular social walks while I'm at work. Friendly, professional service and Riley loves his walks! Highly recommend.
- UK Dogworks looked after our German Pointer while we were away on holiday. We came back to her happier than ever. Ryan has an infectious love for animals. Highly recommend. Thank you.
- Ryan is the best of the best. Took on my big reactive boy with ease, integrated him in with his own dogs and has worked wonders with him. Flexible and helpful. I really don’t know what I’d do without him! Highly highly recommended.
- Ryan and Beth deliver a personal service and when they have my two in their care I know that they are home from home. My GSD can be a bit challenging due to reactivity to other dogs but this didnt cause any issues for them as they already have experience with this. The walking service is really good, I always feel they really benefit from the one on one time - just like when I take them out. I have recently used UK Dogworks for home boarding and returned from holiday having felt that the dogs were in safe hands - with regular picture updates of them not missing me at all! Would definitely recommend.
- Ryan looked after our 8 month old Cockapoo boy like his own for 5 days Home boarding during the half term. Great service that’s warm, friendly, understanding and professional! Our pup can’t wait to see him again and our minds are at ease knowing what great hands he is in... plus the bonus photo messages are delightful! Will 100% be using UKdogworks again and again in the future can’t recommend enough!
- These guys were great. I needed a 10 day home for my little Cocker spaniel. We got to see where Macey was staying and they noted all our concerns. Took note of her habits and her likes and dislikes and I feel she was well looked after. Thanks Guys. I would highly recommend you to anyone.
Here at UK Dogworks we offer an array of Services specialising in engaging Social Walks to bespoke Individual Walks.
With wellbeing and behaviour at the forefront of all of our services, we help you to shape your devoted companion whilst exercising and establishing loving relationships with your dog.
Any dog is welcome here at UK Dogworks and we pride ourselves on our flexibility.
Don’t see the service that your looking for? Get in touch today and a member of our team will be at hand to arrange your own unique personalised service.
Join the UK Dogworks family today and start booking your dog’s next adventure online, now!
Our online booking system makes for a reliable and quick solution, allowing you to choose the exact date and time to suit you.
New customers will need to book 48 hours in advance in order for a member of our team to contact you to arrange a Meet and Greet.
Book your dogs next adventure today!
Daycare & Home Boarding
Select your service and add an additional dog from the same
household for just £10.
Providing Leading care in dog health and wellbeing
Creating a family community of dog lovers
Who are we…
UK Dogworks is a new and expanding company with one goal, to empower dog owners and evolve dog care to the highest of standards.
As a family run business with a love for dogs, we started UK Dogworks wanting to build a community of like minded people together, bringing the best care and wellbeing to our dogs.
What we stand for…
We strive to get to know you and your companion on an individual basis, adapting and evolving our services to provide the perfect service to suit you.
Dogs are social and intelligent animals with so many emotional and physical needs. It is extremely important to us that we understand and build those solid relationships between your family, your dog and our team here at UK Dogworks.
Where we are currently are…
As a new business we are currently offering walking services, home visits and dog transportation. We have fully fitted bespoke, spacious cages with comfort and safety in mind, built by the leading cage manufactures as well as duel air-con and ventilation to keep your dogs at the ideal temperature during transportation.
We also offer complimentary meet and greets, collection and drop off as well a safe and secure key holding service for those days when you’re not around.
We are currently looking to open a indoor daycare facility with outside play areas, which will also be open to the public in the day with grooming facilities, coffee & tea room and public, social and individual play areas.
Eventually we’re looking to bring a ‘one stop shop for everything dog’ to life! We want to push new ideas into the animal care industry and make a big changes in this ever growing industry and community of dog lovers.
Meet the Team
“I have always had a passion for everything living and the natural world, giving me direction into the areas I would like to gain knowledge in and also pursue in my career.
Having worked in key roles inside the animal care industry, I’ve gained an array of knowledge and experience in animal behaviour.
I started out working with family dogs, staying in boarding kennels but always felt this was, in no way, the best means of care that could be given. Dealing with and starting to understand a variety of different behaviours these dogs displayed in this environment, I soon began to realise that I had a natural gift in understanding dogs and their behaviour and started to envision how I could provide a better solution for boarding and care.
I then moved on to work with “deemed dangerous” dogs for a number of years and, in some cases, these dogs would come to us with severe mental trauma having been sadly abused. Dealing anxious and unpredictable dogs, knowing that they needed greater care and understanding gave me a real senses of purpose in my line of work. I thrived off of understanding each dogs individual needs and assisting with their medical care. Its within these challenging situations I really grew to love my role, bonding with a number of dogs in my care.
This proved sometimes to be a very tough and emotional job, seeing the general condition they arrived in or in worse-case scenarios, put to sleep. However, with that comes many success stories of rehoming them as stable dogs in loving family homes. That makes the job extremely rewarding!
This then started a new passion to understand pet owners and how best to prevent these situations from occurring in the future.
I found by this stage I had worked in a number of areas, from a manager in a well know pet care retail chain, to training and working with animals in the TV and Film industry.
Its through theses positions and working alongside some of the most knowledgeable behaviourist and trainers in the industry, that I’ve gained a true understanding of behaviour and conditioning and have further developed my knowledge in pet ownership, veterinary care and grooming.
So thats how the spark that ignited UK Dogworks came to exist! To bring Dog behaviour and the physical care together and form a Dog Wellbeing company that prides itself in providing quality services for you and your companions.”
“I’ve worked in the events industry for the last two years and have been involved in a variety of different shows, but only one event truly stuck out for me and that was Dogfest! It was during this event that I realised how much fun and full of character dogs really are. Seeing the loving connection that owners and their companions share, honestly, left such a massive impression on me. I was left wanting more, and that’s when I met Ryan!
After a fun filled activity day at the event with the pooches, I started talking to Ryan about his new business venture, UK Dogworks. I became increasingly intrigued and the more I heard about his plans the more I just knew I had to become a part of the UK Dogworks family.
So thats exactly what I did!
So I’ll be your main point of contact and will be available for any queries you may have, big or small.
It may seem like I’m just behind the scenes but don’t be surprised if you see me collecting your dogs or out on walks. I pride myself in giving customers that personalised, friendly service and love nothing more than keeping active and getting stuck in.”